Applied Minerals, Inc., through its ownership of the Dragon Mine property, is a leading provider of halloysite clay, iron oxide and related mineral solutions. Marketed under the Dragonite™ and Amiron™ trade names, our products address the need for high performance solutions for a range of industrial applications.
Our Dragonite and Amiron products offer exceptional purity, unmatched quality and reliable consistency. Coupled with our superior technical know-how, our products assist our customers in achieving their desired objectives. We invite you to explore how our Dragonite and Amiron line of products can improve your product formulation.
Product in Focus
AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides for a range of pigmentary and technical applications.
Applied Minerals Featured
- Applied Mineral Completes the Sale of Its Surface Piles for Net Proceeds of $4.3 Million
- Energy Storage Industry Veteran Joins AMI to Drive Commercialization of DRAGONITE for Use in Lithium-ion Battery Applications
- Applied Minerals Moves Closer to Commercialization of its Dragonite Halloysite Clay For Use in Lithium Ion Battery Technologies
- In the News: Applied Minerals Showcased at Utah Energy and Environment Symposium
- BASF and Applied Minerals Sign Purchase and Supply Agreement for Halloysite Clay-Based Products
- Appled Minerals Advanced Ceramics Brochure