Applied Minerals, through its ownership of the historic Dragon Mine deposit, is the premiere global source of Halloysite Clay and related technology solutions. Marketed under the Dragonite™ tradename, our products address the global need for high performance, eco-friendly solutions for a range of industrial applications.
Our Dragonite products offer exceptional purity, unmatched quality and reliable consistency. Coupled with our superior technical know-how, our products assist our customers in achieving their desired objectives. We invite you to explore how our Dragonite™ line of products can improve your product formulation.
Product in Focus
AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides for a range of pigmentary and technical applications.
Applied Minerals Featured
- In the News: Applied Minerals Showcased at Utah Energy and Environment Symposium
- BASF and Applied Minerals Sign Purchase and Supply Agreement for Halloysite Clay-Based Products
- Applied MInerals Announces Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Applied Minerals Expands Distribution Network Through Partnerhip with KODA
- Applied Minerals Expands Distribution Network Through Partnership With Brandt Technologies
- Applied Minerals Selects HORN as Exclusive Distributor in Western United States
- Appled Minerals Advanced Ceramics Brochure