Applied Minerals, through its ownership of the historic Dragon Mine deposit, is the premiere global source of Halloysite Clay and related technology solutions. Marketed under the Dragonite™ tradename, our products address the global need for high performance, eco-friendly solutions for a range of industrial applications.
Our Dragonite products offer exceptional purity, unmatched quality and reliable consistency. Coupled with our superior technical know-how, our products assist our customers in achieving their desired objectives. We invite you to explore how our Dragonite™ line of products can improve your product formulation.
Application in Focus
Dragonite-XR™ serves as a reinforcing flame retardant.
Applied Minerals Featured
- Applied Minerals Signs Agreement With Sigma-Aldrich Corporation to Distribute Dragonite(TM) Halloysite Clay to Researchers Worldwide
- Upcoming Conferences
- New Association Formed to Advance Non-halogenated Flame Retardant Solutions in North America
- Applied Minerals, Inc. Completes $5.56 Million Financing Through Sale of Common Stock
- Applied Minerals featured in Plastics Technology Magazine - July 2012
- Applied Minerals featured in Compounding World Magazine - July 2011